[mythtv-users] g400 users help

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Tue May 20 14:09:42 EDT 2003

At 02:56 PM 5/20/2003 -0500, Matt wrote:
>Sorry, this is sort of a repost. I didn't get any responses to the first one
>
>Is anybody using the g400 TV out with mythTV?
>
>do you have X working with acceleration?
>
>any input appreciated

Only replying because you posted a repeat question. I can't help you
directly (I've uses a 550, unsuccessfully due to lack of xv support, but
not a 400). But there was a thread on using TV out a few weeks ago, and I
think someone mentioned the Matrox G400 in it. So you might want to check
the archives if you continue to get no responses.

BTW, if you do get this working, your reporting the details would be a nice
idea. There is way too little in the way of reporting, anywhere, about how
people got particular TV-out cards working with X and xVideo.