[mythtv-users] Unsupress a recording

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue May 20 10:47:29 EDT 2003

> > 2) the ability to hit "enter" on a grey line
> > (suppressed) recording in the Resolve conflicts menu

> Or be able to hit "i" on any item on the conflict page
> be it grey, white, red, yellow or whatever. If single

I think it would be nice to have another screen pop up when you hit
i/m/ENTER/whatever on the scheduled recordings screen.  The screen
would be for editing the recording information for the current item.
It could contain widgets to change things like:

* Advanced Recording options (list regular options as well)
	- Record this show at this time on this channel on this day of the week
	- Record this show at this time on this channel on Weekdays
	- Record this show at this time on this channel on Weekends
* One-time Recording changes (for this instance)
	- Force single record (overriding oldrecorded table)
	- Suppress single record (overriding record always)
* Recording profile
* Adjust Start time
* Adjust End time
* Auto-delete options (not all options listed here)
	- Never auto-delete
	- Keep at most X copies of this show around (if I only want to keep
	  the last 5 copies of the Simpsons around)

Chris