[mythtv-users] Task bar under Gnome with MPlayer, how to hide?

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon May 19 21:05:07 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I think I finally have all the various bits and pieces (PVR 250 driver,
remote, sound etc) up and running on my Myth system, so it will be going in
the livingroom tonight.  The one thing I still need to address is how to
make Mplayer go to "true" full screen mode when I am watching live TV or a
recording?  I still see the window frame and the Gnome task bar is still
across the botton of the screen.  How do I make Mplayer take over the
screen like Myth does itself?

-Jeff