[mythtv-users] Missing recordings Update

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Mon May 19 11:55:01 EDT 2003

At 01:45 PM 5/19/2003 -0400, Rob Rogers wrote:
>On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 10:21:40AM -0700, Allen T. Gilliland IV wrote:
> > I don't think that this is the problem.  In my
> > experience when mythtv is set to record during a
> > certain time period, then it will start recording at
> > the start time or as soon after as possible.

I can now confirm, based on a test this morning ... at least for a system
with 0 seconds "past end set" ... Myth records two consecutive shows on
different channels just fine.

OTOH, simply ignoring the fact that the one show out of 4 that fails is the
one with this "quick-change" property seems to me unwise.

The possibility that remains is that there is some special problem
involving the PVR 250 and quick changes. Are any of you who are posting
reports that consecutive tapings work using a PCR 250?