[mythtv-users] Missing recordings Update

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon May 19 14:04:15 EDT 2003

At 08:49 AM 5/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Your summary format requires a bit of guessing as to what you mean. It
>***might*** mean that show 3 did not record because there was insufficient
>time between the end of show 2 and the start of show 3 for Myth to start a
>new capture. But this really depends on what you mean by "Time" in your
>chart ... it might mean start time or length, and we really need to see both.
>
>So please repost this report, this time replacing "Time" with two columns:
>
>         Start Time
>         Length in Minutes (or End Time if that is easier)
>
>Also please tell us if you have the "record past end" option set, and if
>you do, for how many minutes.

This option is not set - my NTP set time appears to be in synch with my
cable compay.

>At 12:25 PM 5/19/2003 -0300, Jeff C wrote:
>>Hello all,
>>
>>Here is some more data on the tagged but not recorded problem I'm having.
>>
>>I am running sunday afternoon CVS code.
>>
>>I set it to record four shows last night as a test:

Network Start/Length    Title           Status
TNN             00:30/30m       C&D TV  Recorded OK
Prime           02:00/60m       Entertain Tnght Recorded OK
Life            03:00/30m       Kink            Did not record
History 04:00/60m       Around t/World  Recorded OK

There were no conflicts displayed in the scheduling conflicts screen and
oddly, when I scroll back in the guide today, the show that did not record
still appears as Orange (tagged).

-Jeff