[mythtv-users] Missing recordings Update

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Mon May 19 09:49:56 EDT 2003

Your summary format requires a bit of guessing as to what you mean. It
***might*** mean that show 3 did not record because there was insufficient
time between the end of show 2 and the start of show 3 for Myth to start a
new capture. But this really depends on what you mean by "Time" in your
chart ... it might mean start time or length, and we really need to see both.

So please repost this report, this time replacing "Time" with two columns:

         Start Time
         Length in Minutes (or End Time if that is easier)

Also please tell us if you have the "record past end" option set, and if
you do, for how many minutes.