[mythtv-users] starting mythbackend at boot up issues

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Sun May 18 22:53:33 EDT 2003

Well, I know that on my RedHat 8 system, the device permissions are all reset
by the PAM module at boot-up.  The file '/etc/security/console.perms"
controls the initial permissions for devices, as well as which devices get
their permission/ownership changed to the user currently logged into the
console.

-JAC