[mythtv-users] .9 not recording all tagged shows

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun May 18 17:22:42 EDT 2003

At 01:00 PM 5/18/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>And if you can just verify that everything you selected _does_ show up to be
>recorded in the view conflicts list, that'd be great.  It should hopefully be
>possible to track things down with all that (-v, current cvs, etc).

Ok, I compiled the latest version and went in to select some more shows and
when I confirmed on the conflicts screen (which I've been doing all along)
I noticed my "missing" trading spaces episodes were appearing but for NEXT
saturday...  very odd as I selected them yesterday as I was paging through
marking other shows...  Also, they didn't appear here before I did the
upgrade...

> > Also - and shame on me for not looking in the docs on this yet - but how do
> > I enable the weather and music modules?  Also, I only seem to have the
> > basic liquid blue theme operational, is this normal on initial install?
>
>For the different modules, all you have to do is compile/install them.  They
>should show up automatically in the main menu.  As for other themes, the only
>ones that work currently (due to the UI rework) are blue and liquid.
>Hopefully some others will get added to that list soon =)

Perfect, thanks, I'll grab them and give them a try.

Is there any support for MP3 streamed internet radio stations in the music
module? ;)

-Jeff