[mythtv-users] .9 not recording all tagged shows

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Sun May 18 08:56:53 EDT 2003

At 10:39 AM 5/18/2003 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
[...]
> > PS - I also just discovered that of the fours shows I scheduled yesterday,
> > the last two (trading spaces last night at 21:00 and 22:00 back to back)
> > didn't record at all...  (TLC was the channel).

If this is the right answer, it still indicates a bug of some sort. While
the 21:00 show was a rerun, the 22:00 show was being broadcast for the
first time. Thus, if it showed up as already recorded, thre is some problem
with the procedure, or the database, used to determine if something has
been recorded previously.