[mythtv-users] Selecting a Video Output Driver

Ben Davis ben at xsusio.com
Thu May 15 12:28:47 EDT 2003

I posted a message about this awhile back but haven't gotten a response,
so I'll try one more time just in case anyone missed it.

Is there a way to select a video output driver (like in mplayer) such as
"directfb" or "gl" or "gl32" ??  The reason I'm wanting to do this is
because for some strange reason, anything that uses XV while in
fullscreen mode looks like crap. I have yet to figure this out, but
meanwhile I'd like to see if I can use other drivers. I've tested the
output from /dev/video using mplayer and those drivers and it looks
better, so if there was a way to change it in MythTV that would be great.