[mythtv-users] Wireless

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 00:18:36 EDT 2003

I'm doing wireless with an Linksys USB 802.11b
connected to my mythbackend.  I'm running the
mythfrontend on my system which is hardwired into
the Linksys 54G router.  /var/video is NFS mounted
onto my frontend system.  Works great!!  I'm doing
MPEG4 at 640x480 resolution.

BTW - are you doing 54G on a Linux system?  Which
drivers are you using?  I did the 802.11b because
I could not find any 54G drivers.  Most ( if not
all ) 54G cards seem to use the Broadcom chips.

    Thanks,

     Mike