[mythtv-users] MythWeather problems

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu May 15 00:18:20 EDT 2003

Deleting the /tmp/weather.jpg fix that problem... I guess I had run
mythweather as root at some point and the tv user didn't have permission to
overwrite it.

As far as the "tomorrow's outlook" text being cut off, changing the font size
in weather-ui.xml from 26 to 24 did the trick.  I think the textarea
container was not *quite* tall enough for 2 lines at 26pt font.  Might want
to see if others have a similar problem...

-JAC