[mythtv-users] All in Wonder Remote and Mute

Joe Schmidt joe_schmidt at nospammail.net
Tue May 13 13:55:25 EDT 2003

The folks at freeplaytv
(http://homepage.mac.com/johnsflowers/FreeplayTV/Documentation.html)
[scroll to the end] have made a little patch for the remote for MythTV.
It doesn't seem to cover the shift/mute functionality, but perhaps their
example could help you guys? I'm still grappling with other MythTV
problems (and waiting for a new sound card), but I'm concerned about
this issue since I ordered my ATI remote about 24 hours ago. :-)