[mythtv-users] New Feature Requests

Dan Robichaud djrobichaud at rogers.com
Mon May 12 20:56:24 EDT 2003

I've now had MythTV up and running for a brief while and totally love it!
Many thank you's and kudos on all the great development work!

I was wondering whether the following features were being considered or
whether they had been discussed at all yet...

1)  I now have two video sources plugged into my sole tuner card - Cable on
the Coax input and my Satellite receiver on the SVideo input.  I have the
audio from the tuner card being routed internally through to my CD-in port
on my soundcard while the audio from my Satellite receiver is going to the
Line-in port on the same soundcard.  My question is this:  Is it possible to
somehow have the audio mixer change audio input ports for recording when
switching between the various video sources within Mythtv?

2)  Has anyone else requested some sort of progress bar to indicate how far
into a recording you are when watching a previously recorded show?  (Or even
a simple indicator that would read something like "40% completed" when you
press the "i" key for example)

Just a couple thoughts...

Dan Robichaud