[mythtv-users] feature request

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun May 11 20:39:16 EDT 2003

> Perhaps a timeoffset field can be added to the
> channel table?  Something like "this channel
> always starts 2mins early", "this channel always
> starts 37 seconds late" and "this channel starts
> at random times"?

Because this isn't always the case.  I'm just guessing here, but show
starting time will probably depend heavily upon advertising segment
length, etc.  Easier to just tell Myth to start recording a minute or
two early for ALL recordings - especially once the editing capabilities
can save the splices to a new file.

-Chris