[mythtv-users]

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sat May 10 22:16:57 EDT 2003

Look at http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-9.html#ss9.4

Basically, there is no tune tool inside mythtv, if the channels come in the xmltv listings for your country, is enough, is there, if not, you should run "mythfilldatabase --manual". That will list the channels available and then let you introduce the channel numbers manualy. Note that when introducing the channels manually, the scripts runs on the terminal screen, not inside mythtv gui, so you should swhitch there after selecting the grabber within the setup (3th step).

If you have to tune manually, use tools like xawtv or scantv and then just write down the channels.

Ramon.