[mythtv-users] Asus A7N266-VM Video Quality

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu May 8 22:25:05 EDT 2003

Hmmm... try searching the mailing list archives for someone who's posted an
XF86Config from  GeForce2 MX, and see if there are some options that might
make a difference.

Also, sometimes depending on your motherboard chipset, you might want to
change the "NvAGP" option to either disable it or use the kernel's agpart
instead.  Don't know if this would make a difference in the blurring, though.

-JAC