[mythtv-users] New to the whole DirecTV thang.

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Thu May 8 21:01:42 EDT 2003

I'd like to start a "things we like" section. It could be as simple as
having people email me mockups, screen shots and ideas (with a little bit of
text explaining it) and I'll throw it up on the site, giving the user
credit. It would be a great way for us to see what others are thinking and
to build off of those flashes of brilliance.

You can either send them directly to me (put mythtv-graphics in the subject,
so I can sort easier) or we can start a new thread here.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to oblige...

Nate