[mythtv-users] EPIA M10000 + PVR 250..

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Thu May 8 11:46:22 EDT 2003

I have been thinking of doing the same thing with my M9000. It is
working well for a frontend machine with a backend system running a
pinnacle TV card. I just got the PVR-250 going on a test system and my
only concern with the M9000 is playing of the PVR-250 files. I am using
720x480 because of the ghosting problem I had with 480x480. I am hoping
for advancements in the hardware mpeg drivers for the via onboard video
and the ivtv driver for the PVR.

Cheers...