[mythtv-users] MythVideo problem

jeff at burstable.net jeff at burstable.net
Thu May 8 10:37:46 EDT 2003

I have been having an issue when using mythvideo that I cannot figure out
for the life of me.  About 90% of the time when I goto play a movie, I get
the "loading..." screen and it just hangs, if I hit alt-f4 about 50% of
the time the movie starts, and the other 50% it drops me back to the main
mythtv screen where I have to start all over again.  Can anyone think of
why this is happening?  When it is in the hanging state, ps shows that
Mplayer is running. Any suggestions would be grealy appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff