[mythtv-users] None

Barry Davis bdavis at eurologic.com
Thu May 8 13:59:21 EDT 2003

The picture in the newegg and Monarchcomputer.com have a bigger heatsink
on the chipset and fan on the processor. The one at mwave has a small
heatsink on the chipset and nothing on the processor. I wouldn't rely on
a picture though.
Does anyone know where you can get hold of one of these in the UK?
Or when the faster processors are supposed to be getting released?