[mythtv-users] contrast , color , etc pvr-250

myth at iflight.org myth at iflight.org
Thu May 8 00:40:37 EDT 2003

Hello All:
Im kinda new to the list , but i have just setup my box with a pvr-250 and
a gforce4 420. 1.4g and 512megs of ram. I have the video out running with
tne nvidia binary drivers. The problem that I am having is that when i try
to adjust contrast , color (J/j , K/k) the only thing i see is that it
goes to -1%. Im running the cvs version of myth from about 2 days ago ,
and the latest version of the ivtv drivers.  Any way to fix this ?

Thanks
Jason P.