[mythtv-users] None

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Wed May 7 15:06:07 EDT 2003

Is anybody using a VIA EPIA M10000 (Nehemiah core) motherboard for Myth? I have
a M9000 which I'm using and with software only it's adequate for record or
playback, but not both (live). I'm hoping that even if I have to do software
encode/decode with a M10000, it will be able to handle at least 352 x 480 live.
Also, does anyone know if the additional options in the Nehemiah core allow the
processor to be classified as something better than i586?

I'm less interested in folks using them with PVR-250 cards unless you happen to
have some numbers on how much processor is being used in record, playback and
live scenarios.

Thanks for any input. Looking to move on a new motherboard this weekend. Has to
fit my micro-atx case.

...Kevin