[mythtv-users] Frequency off on channel 5 and 6

Mark Haislip mark at voxpopzine.com
Tue May 6 20:45:47 EDT 2003

I am using the current "production" release 0.8. United
States in the Detroit area of Michigan. Cable connection. It's in
pre-production in the living room and I have one minor snag.
The frequency being off on just a couple
of channels?! For some reason channel 5 and 6 are are 35Mhz too
low(discovered with xawtv/right arrow). All other channels seem to
come in just fine. No matter what I put in the
settings.txt file(us-cable, etc.), nothing seems to help. Any
suggestions

--
Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:mark at voxpopzine.com