[mythtv-users] DVB-S support and mythtv

jbeuree at rogers.com jbeuree at rogers.com
Tue May 6 13:55:31 EDT 2003

Ben,

Would the issue around cards not being able to prefilter cause a significantly larger load on the PCI bus? I'd eventually like to have a machine with a couple of these cards (and maybe even keep a cable tuner in it also). But if this would prevent this setup I may be better off getting a better card.

I do realize the code is experimental. I'd love to help work on it except I'm in the middle of a move and renovations at the moment. It'll probably be a while before I have time to work on setting up the card anyway. Maybe once things settle down some and I have a some time again.

There's a few little things I'd love to have time to do in addition to this also(e.g. volume controls in MythMusic).

Jerry