[mythtv-users] RedHat 9 question

Jim Harry jim at harryfamily.com
Mon May 5 22:26:27 EDT 2003

I have what I hope is an easily answered question.. I have a 1.2GHz
Duron that I used to have WinXP and a ATI AIW 7500 running the ATI
software.  I've swapped it with a GeForce 2 and a WinTV PCI card so that
I could run MythTV on it.  (After many vain attempts to get it running
with the AIW)

I've gotten everything installed, xmltv and mythbackend work fine, but
when I run mythtv from a terminal window, i get this in that window
while MythTV comes up:

Couldn't load osdtheme:  at /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes//
Unable to find font:
No OSD will be displayed.

I don't know enough to know where to look.  Can anyone point me in a
direction?

Thanks!

Jim Harry
jim at harryfamily.com