[mythtv-users] Problem running initial MythTV setup

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Sat May 3 13:35:58 EDT 2003

Thanks Mike,

I'm using Debian and the package is named slightly differently but you
were exactly right, thanks very much. Maybe it should be added to the
prerequisites in the MythTV docs? It says QT3, but not the QT3 database
driver for MySQL. I guess its kinda obvious if you think about it
though!

Andrew

p.s. I can't believe how quickly you replied!