[mythtv-users] Strange Echo in LiveTV.... (not caused by Line-In)

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Thu May 1 21:59:43 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've noticed that while watching live tv with MythTV, there is a slight quiet echo to the audio. It sounds like there is another stream of the audio playing, except that it is about 6 seconds behind. This indicates that it is not the pass-through audio coming from my Line-In connection.

It can get kind of annoying and distracting, so if anyone could tell me what this is caused by and/or how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Albert Santoni
aka GameGod