[mythtv-users] MySQL Commands

Pete Stapley pstapley at rapidnet.com
Thu May 1 17:17:58 EDT 2003


use <database>;

default db name is mythconverg so:

use mythconverg;

At 04:04 PM 5/1/2003, you wrote:
> >These v4l values need to be modified before any other
> >adjustments in order to get closer to a more life-like picture.
> >
> >The quickest way to get close is:
> >
> >mysql > update channel set contrast = 25000;
> >mysql > update channel set color = 25000;
>
>I am trying to set these values to fix my saturation problem.  Here is 
>what I am doing:
>
>---------------------------
>[root at localhost mythconverg]# mysql
>Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
>Your MySQL connection id is 9 to server version: 3.23.52
>
>Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.
>
>mysql> update channel set contrast = 25000;
>ERROR 1046: No Database Selected
>mysql>
>----------------------------
>
>Which database should I select and how do I select it?  Something to do 
>with the 'use' command, I am guessing.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Patrick
><br>
><div>_______________________________________________</div>
><div>mythtv-users mailing list</div>
><div>mythtv-users at snowman.net</div>
><div><a 
>href="http://lists.snowman.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users" 
>EUDORA=AUTOURL>http://lists.snowman.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users</a></div>
></blockquote></x-html>



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list