[mythtv-users] myth backend

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 02:28:56 UTC 2003

Are you sure you have the Line-In muted & set to Record?  It sounds like
you're getting the direct sound pass-thru from the tuner card.  When you
watch LiveTV, are the audio & video out of sync, or do your recorded
shows have no sound?  If so, re-read the docs section on audio setup &
double check your configuration.

-Joe C.