[mythtv-users] Video Card Recommendations for TV Out

Joseph Jamieson jjamieson at futurefoundations.com
Fri Mar 28 20:20:56 UTC 2003

I have two GF4 4600Ti's, and nvtv works as far as setting some of the
overscan modes.  If you try to do anything else (position, etc) it makes
the screen go all funky on me.   But, you can get a decent overscanned
display on a TV if you run at 800x600.   Again, only if it's the only
head on the card.   If you try to run nvtv while in dual-head mode it
will completely mess stuff up.