[mythtv-users] Looking for some additional information

Alex Davidson alexd at synergycsi.com
Thu Mar 27 18:12:50 UTC 2003

On a related note,  does anyone have any opinions on the Windows XP Media
Center systems coming out now like
http://www.alienware.com/mce_main_sff.aspx# ?

This one is obviously based on a Shuttle case and I see they have a free
guide which is a selling point over Tivo and Replay but obviously the
initial cost is going to be much higher than Myth but conversely they should
be Plug N Play (or is that Pray?).