[mythtv-users] Best stereo TV tuner card for Linux?

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at ldl.fc.hp.com
Thu Mar 27 17:16:53 UTC 2003

I have used this one too and it works great.  If you want some of the
same features for less $ you can go with the AverTV card.  It has the
dbx and a bttv tuner chip for about $49 as compared to $79 for the
WinTV.  The Aver is missing the remote control and has no FM tuner,
basically it's no-frills and it works great with btaudio too.

Matt

Matthew Brichacek <mmbrich at ldl.fc.hp.com>