[mythtv-users] myth backend

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 17:23:36 UTC 2003

Another thing we need (which might also solve this problem), is the ability
to control how many copies of a show to keep.  If I record "7th Heaven" for
my daughter any time it appears on any channels, I think I get about 3
recordings PER DAY!  Well, let that baby run for a week and I've got a
couple dozen of those things sucking up space!  I'd much rather be able to
set it to "Keep the most recent n recordings" like I can with TiVo and
ReplayTV.  That would be awesome.

JC