[mythtv-users] full duplex sound card

Kaushik Mallick kmallick2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:31:11 UTC 2003

Thank you for replying to my post. You were most
helpful.

I have a Hauppage WinTV GO card, model 190. WIll that
handle btaudio?

I was happy to hear that any normal PCI sound card
will work as long as I have the onboard sound on as
well. I am assuming that I do not need to disable the
onboard sound on my motherboard. I can have the sound
out from by WinTV card to the line-in of my
motherboard's sound device. The PCI sound card can be
connected to the speakers. Does that sound like the
right configuration? Will RedHat 8.0 identify two
sound card drivers?

Thank you so much for your help.