[mythtv-users] Compile error

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 16:31:56 UTC 2003

What kind of processor do you have?  Certain AMD chips (pre-Athlon, i.e.,
K6-2 maybe) don't like the "-march=pentiumpro" option.  (Although, now that
I think about it, that would more likely generate a run-time error rather
than a compiler segfault... Leandro is right, you may want to see if you
crash doing other CPU/memory intensive tasks like rebuilding your kernel)

-Joe C.