[mythtv-users] Compile error

Ralph Little ralph.little at tribaldata.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 10:03:01 UTC 2003

Hi,
Unless Robert's PC is crashing left, right and centre, I would be more
suspicious of a problem in the compiler than a cosmic ray attack, especially
if the problem is repeatable ;)

Does the problem occur over and over again?
Is it possible that your g++ itself has been compiled with the wrong
compiler flags for your CPU?

Just some thoughts....

Regards,
Ralph