[mythtv-users] btaudio problems

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 04:18:26 UTC 2003

For everyone with problems getting btaudio to stick to a particular dsp
device, add the following options to your modules.conf:

options btaudio dsp1=x dsp2=y mixer=z

where x,y & z are the numbers of the device.  So,

options btaudio dsp1=2 dsp2=3 mixer=2

would give btaudio /dev/dsp1, /dev/dsp2 & /dev/mixer2

-Joe C.