[mythtv-users] MythMusic won't compile

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 15:44:42 UTC 2003

Sounds like one of two things:

- you need to install libcdaudio or libcdaudio-devel
   *OR*
- you have libcdaudio installed, but the package for your distro is broken
(as is the case for RedHat 8), and you need to add the following line to
mythmusic/settings.pro:

	INCLUDES *= /usr/include/cdda

(or whatever directory your libcdaudio include files are in)

-Joe C.