[mythtv-users] XMLTV install help

Bob Blakey kerflop at kc.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 15:22:51 UTC 2003

Okay, I have been strugling with one little prob for awhile now and was
hoping others have had (and found a fix) this problem too.

In the how-to doc, sec. 5.3, it explains the installation of XMLTV.  After
you do the "perl Makefile.PL" command there is some info on the fact that
you may get errors, and not to worry about them.  That happened to me, and I
did not worry about them.  However, the next step is:

	$ make

When executing this command I get this error:
	make: *** No target specified and no makefile found. Stop.

I have not come across this error yet, so any help would be greatly
appreciated...

Bob