[mythtv-users] Remove Channels

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Fri Mar 21 23:12:48 UTC 2003

If you comment out individual channel lines in ~mythuser/.mythtv/*.xmltv,
you won't retrieve program data for the channels.  The easiest way to
truly kill the channels is to run setup and clear the channel/program
data and then re-run mythfilldatabase to populate your channels without
the commented-out entries.

If you're handy with SQL, just remove the individual channels and related
data from the channel and program tables.

#if Jason James /* Mar 21, 10:48 */
#endif /* jason_james_97 at yahoo.com */