[mythtv-users] FW: odd error

Unit3 unit3 at demoni.ca
Wed Mar 19 04:43:23 UTC 2003

Justin wrote:

> QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
>
> QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
>
> QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
>
> QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
>
> Couldn’t open db
>
> Mutex destroy failure: device or resource busy
>
> ? Im confused anyone help translate this to proper engrish.

Well, QsqlDatabase is QT's interface to databases, which MythTV uses. I
had this exact same error a couple days ago when (under gentoo) I had
compiled QT without support for MySQL. I recompiled with support for
mysql, and everything was happy.

Now, not knowing your distro, I can't say what exactly is causing this,
but it's a safe guess that it's a QT problem.

Graeme