[mythtv-users] B&W Picture and Channels off....

grozio at buffalo.edu grozio at buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 18 06:02:23 UTC 2003

Can you explain how to do this in greater detail? I am completely new
to linux and the experience I have gained in the last week setting up
mythTV is great. I had a bunch of problems at first, but just got sound
working OK and after I get this fixed have only a few small things left
to tweak.  Thanks.

-Derek