[mythtv-users] EPG Problems

Christoph Rasim christoph at rasim.net
Tue Mar 18 23:26:38 UTC 2003

Chris Palmer wrote:

>I haven't upgraded my system in a few days and it's working ok
>for me.  I just re-ran mythfilldatabase and I got no errors.
>
>I did notice in my mailbox, the cron output for running it this
>morning did have a few of these errors and that it was able to
>succeed during the 2nd or 3rd retry .  It happened on a couple
>of the channels, then was ok after that.

Yeah, I just let it run, and now things seem somewhat more functional,
with the small exception of it having one channel's number wrong (and so
causing a lot of conflicting program schedules).

Oh well, for whoever is doing the mythtv Gentoo stuff, just FYI: just
modifying the version numbers and changing the path the setup program
gets installed into made a workable ebuild for me. If someone wants the
modified files, let me know and I'll e-mail 'em to ya. :)

Graeme