[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.8 setup segmentation fault

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Mon Mar 17 07:58:52 UTC 2003

longshot solution. Did you go in order during setup? The different menu
items are labeled 1, 2, 3, 4. If you go in the wrong order it might not
work. Another possibility is you are failing to make your selection.
For instance, if you escape out of screen when you should select
(enter/space) out of a screen the preference may not "take".

goodluck

cedar