[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sat Mar 15 19:36:01 UTC 2003

My ratings/stars/year patches are already in CVS.  I'm working on the actors
element, but I'm still in the research phase.  At the moment, I'm planning on
creating a P2P network for metadata on video and audio media.  The big issue
is where to (legally) get the data.  Real Life has reared its ugly head, so I
am not sure when (if?) this code will get written...

BTW, if you use MythWeb, you'll find a movies page which will demonstrate the
patches -- I haven't bothered to put the new data into the MythTV interfaces.

#if JC /* Mar 14, 12:44 */
#endif /* johnmythtv at crombe.com */