[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Joseph H. Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Mar 14 04:34:23 UTC 2003

Ok... Know we are all just a bunch of puter nerds and thus don't
participate or enjoy sporting events... but for those of us with
athletically inclined family members or roommates how about a
"mythsports" to get current standings, news, upcoming televised games
ect for out favorite teams... there has to be a source to rip that data
from online somewhere.

And don't forget mythmicrowave, mythpopcorn, and while we are at it how
about mythkitchensink.