[mythtv-users] Frontend Minimum Requirements

Brian A. Vance bvance at egenera.com
Fri Mar 14 19:02:57 UTC 2003

Do as you think best. But I have no problem getting newer (bt878) Hauppauge
cards working with kernels 2.4.17 and 2.4.19, so I doubt that a move to
2.4.20 will solve your problems. I really think you need to focus on
telling the module what the hardware is ... it is not autodetecting properly.

Whatever you try, good luck to you ... and don't hesitate to post follow-up
questions as needed.

And thanks for the clarification on pci latency ... either I've not noticed
this setting or I run BIOSs that don't let me change it (I guess).