[mythtv-users] Weird Problem with Settings

Christopher Miles twitch at nervestaple.com
Thu Mar 13 20:14:53 UTC 2003

I did the configuration through the front end, and everything stuck.
When I re-run the setup program, all of my settings are there. When I
browse through channels, I can see the name of the show, etc. on screen.

Is this information stored in the MySQL database? All of the relevant
info appears to be in the MySQL table, but I'm still getting the error
message that implies no audio device has been set.

Hopeful,
-- Miles