[mythtv-users] Diskless frontend

usenet at wingert.org usenet at wingert.org
Wed Mar 12 15:28:49 UTC 2003

I have booted both off flash and from the network on my Epia.  Should
be the exact same for any PXE-enabled BIOS.

Honestly after getting PXE going, I don't think CF is worth while.  Boot
time is real similar I didn't time the difference, but I think its real
negligable.

My EPIA does have a 60 watt fanless powersupply.  Still has a processor
fan though.  I was hoping to dump the processor fan though.  Maybe with
a mondo heat sink